Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 5

Lunch was leftovers from last night's dinner and some fresh figs. Having my office based in The Rocks I am surrounded by delicious restaurants and pastries. Whilst having a meeting at the French Patisserie I oggled at the cakes but then thought of the benefits to my health if I lost interest. It worked and I ate some home made biscuits back at the office.
Mr Marvel made a delicious SCD meal when I got home of boiled organic beetroot, carrots and zucchini and lamb steaks.

I got stuck into the kitchen a made a real strawberry jelly fro
strawberries, legal gelatin and a little honey. I also baked a strange peaked biscuit which mr marvel gave a 5/10 for tastiness.
Ingrediants include coconut, parsely, grated cheese, a little olive oil,
and almond meal.
I also made a dessert styled snack to keep for work.
Using medjool fresh dates and hazelnut meal.
The dates were mixed into a fine paste and hazelnut added.
Mr Marvel couldn't believe it was only 2 ingrediants.
Very tasty.
I also prepared a Mauritian specialty for a snack. Namely
a boiled egg with the yellow scooped out and mixed with
parsley and cheese and put back into the boiled eggs.
I had terrible stomach pains and bloating all night. I think this is from eating meat late at night. I'll try not to that again and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment